HKPRO Forums banner

81 - 100 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello !
Excuse me, but yours HK416 can be firing in automatic mode ? It's legal for an assault rifle in United States ? I believed that now it was forbidden.

·
Registered
334 Posts
In certain states, you can have a registered full auto receiver, provided you fill out the appropriate forms and have the funds to purchase receiver. Usually these registered full auto receivers run a hefty price upwards of 12K.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Tracked my shipment from Giff, called home to confirm delivery and now I'm trying to think of an excuse to leave work early... Hey wait, I'm the boss!

Pic posting soon...Feels like Christmas in June!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Exactly in the same boat as ..FREEDOM! Lucky DOG!

Ordered my 416 upper months ago from Giff when he advertise here and it's now at ADCO for some cutomization to make it CA compliant. Excitedly awaiting its delivery and will share pics when I've put it together with my POF lower. Waahoo!

·
Registered
634 Posts
HK416 Upper: Finally after about 6 months, she's put together and at home with the rest of her growing family. Can't wait to take her out on Sunday.

She's mounted on a Spike's and they matched up perfectly. Color is also very close. I still have an ACCU wedge inserted to increase snug. Love thinking of how to get a MR lower modded to her once they become available.

The battle grip is heaven.

The stock slides on a numbered Vltor tube and the numbers show perfectly inside the stock's window. I did have to very slightly dremel the stock's lip to a taper, the part that slides over the threaded part of the tube, in order for the stock to slide forward enough to lock into position #1. Otherwise, the HK stock works perfectly on my other tubes because some the threads are milled down flat to tube diameter, but they are not numbered.

Now for some accessories and on to finishing other HK projects.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Here is my new 416 upper and how I have it setup right now. The LMT lower has the accompanying "purple" finish with the flash but matches pretty good in person. Might swap it for another one soon.

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Here is my new 416 upper and how I have it setup right now. The LMT lower has the accompanying "purple" finish with the flash but matches pretty good in person. Might swap it for another one soon.
Are your irons backwards on purpose?

Tspeis

·
Registered
30 Posts
HK416 Upper: Finally after about 6 months, she's put together and at home with the rest of her growing family. Can't wait to take her out on Sunday.

She's mounted on a Spike's and they matched up perfectly. Color is also very close. I still have an ACCU wedge inserted to increase snug. Love thinking of how to get a MR lower modded to her once they become available.

The battle grip is heaven.

The stock slides on a numbered Vltor tube and the numbers show perfectly inside the stock's window. I did have to very slightly dremel the stock's lip to a taper, the part that slides over the threaded part of the tube, in order for the stock to slide forward enough to lock into position #1. Otherwise, the HK stock works perfectly on my other tubes because some the threads are milled down flat to tube diameter, but they are not numbered.

Now for some accessories and on to finishing other HK projects.

That did come out nice! Thanks for the business.

Giff

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Where do you get the complete 416 upper or kits from. I am very interested in getting one but don'd seem to be able to find one except one on GB.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Form 1 back....

Finally here are a few pics. I could not stand the HK stock, so I swapped it out for my old CTR. The lower is going off to get engraved with the full cloned version of the 416. I will post a finished version soon.

Optic is the M4s Aimpoint, which co witnesses perfectly on the Larue 416 QD mount. This little rig is Accurate!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've been stuck in Afghanistan for the last few months, when did these come out? More importantly, when I get back where can I get one?

81 - 100 of 748 Posts