HKPRO Forums banner

161 - 180 of 748 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Also HK P30L with TLR-3 in use on the end. Clearly wisible importance of training - first time used drop leg holster, hand naturally moved first to where handgun was supposed to be.
had the same problem... muscle memory is there to stay sometimes. training, training and more training....

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
had the same problem... muscle memory is there to stay sometimes. training, training and more training....
Still have it... drop leg on multigun, 9 o'clock on IPSC and IDPA and AIWB on CCW... Also I recently moved magazines from leg panel (on left leg) up to the belt, to place P30L on leg panel... So you can see me hunting for MR223 mags as well. Definitely not enough training time... :(

Some more of my MR223/P30L combo in competition use (with Benelli Supernova - still can't get up to speed with this shotgun). Please let me know if you guys get bored of it.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Almost done!
Nice. What mount for T1 do you have and how it co witness sights? I have M4s now but think for T1 as my MR223 is almost 10lbs with all cool stuff that I put there "Packy style" ;)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Another 3Gun "Liga Sportera" match. I ranked fith :( In first 5 places there were 1 Stag 16 carbine, 2 Oberland Arms Black Label rifle (20"), 3 G36-ized SL-8, 4 HK MR223, 5 HKMR223.

Some of my shooting. Went kind of lame. Especially that my only non-HK firearem in use (Benelli Supernova) gave up - it started to make light primer strikes. After wasting 1/3 od match with it I finished with friends Mossberg 500.

·
Registered
1 Posts
A friend if mine got his rifle camo-painted before deploying to the sandbox:

Thought it looked pretty cool. Gotta give the guy points for originality atleast.

We'll see if I can't get out some pics of my 416, which, well, looks kinda dull in comparison.

·
Registered
324 Posts
PBR...how much does that weigh?

·
Registered
946 Posts
Does HK offer the MR223 in a variety of barrel lengths in other countries? I ask because I've see a few pics where the barrel looks like it's about 12-13" long, like this one below. Or is that just my eyes?

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Does HK offer the MR223 in a variety of barrel lengths in other countries?
No. Just some of us happen to have hacksaw handy ;)

And you see right: this barrel seem to be cut just in front of serial number and proof mark. This makes it some 12-13". I'm thinking same mod plus M27 handguard.

·
Registered
518 Posts
How do you like the Acog on the 416? Thought about putting one on mine...but concerned that the scope may sit up too high to get a good view off a standard cheek-weld.

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
How do you like the Acog on the 416? Thought about putting one on mine...but concerned that the scope may sit up too high to get a good view off a standard cheek-weld.
You won't be able to tell the difference. I've run standard height Aimpoint mounts, ACOG's, Specter, and Short Dot SPR mount and have had ZERO problem with cheek weld/sight height.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The acog fits great... when I had the red dot on top, it wasn't set up good at all, but now I also get a great cheek weld with that too! Can't go wrong with the acog, it is a great combat optic!

161 - 180 of 748 Posts