HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
I put one on my M4. I love it to death! Much better than the standard AR grip, IMO. It comes standard with a watertight compartment for batteries or spare rounds.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Exactly, Tangodown OEM the grip for the HKI 416. also Tangodown provide their Vertical to HK for any military order requesting a VFG.

only difference between the commerical Tangodown Battlegrip vs. the HK OEM grip is the rubber compartment doors are dyed black at the request of HK. other then that, there is no difference between the commerical Battlegrip and the HK OEM grip.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sweet....thanks guys, i couldnt remember if it was tango down or hogue. im trying to make my own 416 clone using all HK parts available. by the way my AR im using is a left hand stag arms.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is it possible to readily purchase a 416 upper? Seems like I read something that they stopped importing them but I can't remember and, quite frankly, am not that knowledgable/up-to-date on the situation.
Thanks in advance,
Todd

·
Registered
518 Posts
There have been a small number of them that come to the market now and then...but usually for $4,000 - $5,000 just for the upper.:720:

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
I am waiting for LWRC to ship me one of their gas piston SRT uppers in 5.56. Been almost a month and it was supposed to be only a week to get shipped. Someone dropped the ball so to speak at LWRC.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I still haven't heard of anyone actually obtaining a LWRC rifle...
I had my LWRC for sometimes now. I am in the process of sourcing some HK buffer and buffer spring. I have tried various buffer set up and have found the LWRC still do not operate as smoothly as the 416 due to the buffer and spring rate. the best so far is the combo of Colt 2pc. 9mm buffer with Wolf Spring.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I still haven't heard of anyone actually obtaining a LWRC rifle...
I purchased received my LWRC a couple of weeks back. From what I understand, they assemble their guns in batches, once they have enough orders. It always takes a month, or so, after you place your order before your gun will ship. And it can take even longer occasionally.

·
Registered
42 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts