HKPRO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
151 Posts
48 hours since posting and PMing a firm "I'll take it" ... Still no response from seller.

Is this how a WTS post is supposed to work on this forum?

Puzzling.

·
Banned
151 Posts
OK, thanks for confirming that. I PM-ed him yet again. I notice he logged in yesterday morning, so there is no way he could not see he had messages to read.

Very weird.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Has anyone else had a problem with this guy? I paypaled him for the drum site on Nov. 22 and just now, five days later, he sent me a PM saying he never got payment. Just got off the phone with PayPal, which says he got the money that same day. I notice he really hasn't been active on the site since posting these ads, too. Is this guy a deadbeat?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Crob get as much proof together as you can, and contact a mod if this guy doesn't change his tune, you could end up saving another member a lot of heartache.

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
I got a PM from him in regards to my PM about I will take the cleaning kits. I sent a PayPal payment for both of the cleaning kits but have not recieved confirmation of payment received and or shipment.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Same deal with me. He sent me his PayPal address and I sent it. They say he received it. Five days later, he's saying he never got it. Zero communication from me sending a PM saying I sent payment to the point of today when he says he never got it.

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
I never got any reply from him and Preus got nixed from the site for his behavior since then. He's been a member since 2010, but looks like he needs to be reported by the sounds of it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.