HKPRO Forums banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Shilling my own FH but ok......

https://hurricane-butterfly.net/product/reproduction-heckler-and-koch-416c-flash-hider-1-2x28/

Exact copies of a real one. Only difference is the finish. Original is phosphate, we decided to go with QPQ.
Outstanding SwissCollector! I just placed an order for one.

SwissCollector has also been a big help sharing his info about ABGs and their numbered spigots to barrel length. Headed to the M27 IAR thread now for questions!

TC

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,212 Posts
I'm back from my vacation and was able to dig though my files. My original statement that the 416C did not have an adjustable gas regulator as based off the ones I had seen, worked on and shot. They did not have that. But, I found that the weapons were "available" with an adjustable gas regulator, and I found a photo of one with it in my files as well.
Just wanted to circle back around.

·
Registered
9 Posts
just a question i too have Marvins 9" barrel and gas block but can you run a standard 416 bolt and standard mil spec 416 buffer and tube ?

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
just a question i too have Marvins 9" barrel and gas block but can you run a standard 416 bolt and standard mil spec 416 buffer and tube ?
Yes, you can. The gas system may be a little under or over gassed though, if Marvin tuned your gas system for a factory C stock setup.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I also bought a 416PDW about 5 months ago, but I did so with the intention of reconfiguring it to .300 Blackout, so everything posted in this thread is of great value to me and I'm very thankful for! To be honest I still don't really understand how they're able to run just fine without any buffer like normal HK416's, M16's and AR15's have, or are the buffers just meant for smoothing out/absorbing the impact of the BCG when it hits the end of its travel, and hence not a necessity but a nice addition instead? And another thing I was wondering about, seeing as its normally recommended to use a pistol length gastube for a DI gun meant to be used with subsonics, and a a medium length gastube if meant to be used with supersonics. But how would that go with a HK416PDW, seeing as you're stuck with one length of piston rod, is it flexible enough with both subsonics and supersonics? And how about shooting both suppressed?

41 - 49 of 49 Posts