HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think I can do better than google translate:

The HK433 in the basis caliber 5.56 mm x 45 NATO combines the outstanding features of the G36 and HK416 assault rifles and is thus setting standards world wide.

- Modular and light construction. Compact dimensions.
- Barrel length individually configurable. Simple end-user level barrel change.
- Completly ambidextrous manipulation for right and left handed shooters.
- Non reciprocating charging handle with integrated forward assist. Switchable w/o tools.
- Lower receiver with amidextrous manipulation for G36 and HK416 users.
- Drop safe according to AC225/D14 with and w/o applied safety.
- Upper receiver with full length STANAG rail in 12 o'clock position. Hand guard with Hkey interface on 3 and 9 o'clock position. Picatinny rail on 6 o'clock position.
- Length adjustable folding stock with height adjustable cheeck weld. Weapon also usable with stock folded.
- Optional receiver integrated maintenance free shot counter.
- Tool less disassembly / assembly of major components.
- Weapon can be set to safe in all loading conditions.
- Lots of accessories available.
- Zu 100% hergestellt in Deutschland.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,749 Posts
And 100% non-importable to the US.

Reactions: Ludercris

·
Premium Member
3,807 Posts
Trump is gonna fix that too!
Don't forget HK is building a plant in Georgia USofA.

Nice to see the leak came out from "near Stuttgart" (which is near Oberndorf/HK GmbH) and not "near Henderson".

G3Kurz

·
Registered
134 Posts

Nice to see the leak came out from "near Stuttgart" (which is near Oberndorf/HK GmbH) and not "near Henderson".

G3Kurz
So this thing is real? I have my doubts.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have a smug grin the size of Stuttgart on my face right now. I've rarely been so glad to have been right. Yeah!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I'm working an angle here to see if I can snag a couple of HK433 uppers. Got any takers for a group buy?:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

G3Kurz
So is this the multi caliber workhorse of the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
21 Posts
Why 433? HK says it's a mixture of the g36 and the 416, so... 436 would make sense. Maybe 432 (4+2*16). Maybe it's because both are too obvious. Maybe it's HK50-(4)17 since it's multical. So many questions...
BTW, there's lots of info in the article fennecus linked to (bought the mag). I have to work right now so just some highlights:
- Calibers: 556, 762, and *drumroll* 300 blackout AND 762x39 "conceptionally incorporated"
- barrels from 11"-20"
- round counter which sounds exactly like the one FN just released
- upper made of aluminium, different lowers: G36 or AR15-style
- different barrel lengths weigh just a little less than their 416 counterparts, eg. 14,5": 416->3490g, 433->3400g
- 'just' 700 shots/min, 416 has 850, G36 has 750
my own obervations:
- I'm oldschool, I like the G3 style charging handle
- There seems to be a flap on the left side of the rifle exactly where a case ejection window would be - and, on close inspection, the case deflector (I lack the correct vocab here) looks like it's not part of the upper but somehow attached to it. So: case ejection to the left possible?

1 - 20 of 702 Posts