The HK433 in the basis caliber 5.56 mm x 45 NATO combines the outstanding features of the G36 and HK416 assault rifles and is thus setting standards world wide.
- Modular and light construction. Compact dimensions.
- Barrel length individually configurable. Simple end-user level barrel change.
- Completly ambidextrous manipulation for right and left handed shooters.
- Non reciprocating charging handle with integrated forward assist. Switchable w/o tools.
- Lower receiver with amidextrous manipulation for G36 and HK416 users.
- Drop safe according to AC225/D14 with and w/o applied safety.
- Upper receiver with full length STANAG rail in 12 o'clock position. Hand guard with Hkey interface on 3 and 9 o'clock position. Picatinny rail on 6 o'clock position.
- Length adjustable folding stock with height adjustable cheeck weld. Weapon also usable with stock folded.
- Optional receiver integrated maintenance free shot counter.
- Tool less disassembly / assembly of major components.
- Weapon can be set to safe in all loading conditions.
- Lots of accessories available.
- Zu 100% hergestellt in Deutschland.
So is this the multi caliber workhorse of the future?Trump is gonna fix that too!
Don't forget HK is building a plant in Georgia USofA.
Nice to see the leak came out from "near Stuttgart" (which is near Oberndorf/HK GmbH) and not "near Henderson".
You don't trust me? I am deeply disappointed and saddened ... ;-)So this thing is real? I have my doubts.
Die neue Gewehrfamilie von Heckler & Koch - Zwei einsatzerprobte Gewehre vereint im neuen HK433 (Dorothee Frank)
Okay, it's real. Sorry for my doubts.You don't trust me? I am deeply disappointed and saddened ... ;-)
From Germany's leading monthly for security policy and defence technology:
Europäische Sicherheit & Technik 02/2017 - PDF - Mittler Report Shop