HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can those of you who currently have a HK45 psitol, please scour your Owner's Manual(s) for any info on a HK45 (full or compact) that makes mention of a 15-round capacitity magazine for this pistol???

Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Apparently the manual makes a minor mention of it but we think that it is a typo that was carried over from the P30 manual. Still 15 rounds of .45 would be schweeet! Cheers.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I don't have mine yet but I have doubts they will make 15 round mags for it.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
HK Customer Service was asked this on their USA forum and said that there are no plans for any mags greater then 10 rounds to be released. 15 rounds of .45 would sure be nice :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I get the feeling HKUSA has no idea what HK Germany is doing. Tom seems to know before they do most of the time. I suspect the manual is referring to the high-cap mags that they developed for the JCP contract. It also mentions optional click adjustable sights, which I suspect HKUSA knows nothing about. Remember, HKUSA is really just GSI these days.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I get the feeling HKUSA has no idea what HK Germany is doing. Tom seems to know before they do most of the time. I suspect the manual is referring to the high-cap mags that they developed for the JCP contract. It also mentions optional click adjustable sights, which I suspect HKUSA knows nothing about. Remember, HKUSA is really just GSI these days.
Whats GSI ?

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I'm just guessing that the best we'll see will be a +2 endcap for these things. And that won't be a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Mouse,

GSI is the company that handles HK's civilian sales. HK gave up handling it themselves a few years back--and customer service has gotten better.They aren't HK though, they are a distributor. They used to be Steyr.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I read that the 10 round HK45 mags would fit in the USP45c and HK was going to make a collar to take up the gap. Has anyone tried to put a HK45 mag into a USP 45c? Also, I talked to Travis about a year ago and he daid they he was asking HK to make a 15 roung mag for the USP 45f as he had already tried to put the funnel kit on a .45 and it fit fine and he thought they could get 2 or 3 more rounds in it. Anybody heard anything about this? The 15 round question triggered my memory.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I read that the 10 round HK45 mags would fit in the USP45c and HK was going to make a collar to take up the gap. Has anyone tried to put a HK45 mag into a USP 45c? Also, I talked to Travis about a year ago and he daid they he was asking HK to make a 15 roung mag for the USP 45f as he had already tried to put the funnel kit on a .45 and it fit fine and he thought they could get 2 or 3 more rounds in it. Anybody heard anything about this? The 15 round question triggered my memory.
Read this thread http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70619 and your question will be answered.

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
the JCP specifically called for 10 round mags. I agree with Diesel, I think the best we will get is a +2 extension, which would be fine...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Thanks diesel, that made my day. Something to add to my shopping list for the SAR gun show here in AZ next weekend!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts