HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after weeks of anything and everything coming up I finally was able to get to the range to play with my new HK pistols. Warmed up the HK45, HK45c, and P30LS. All 3 performed flawlessly with a couple of different ammos. I like all 3 of them but I think the P30LS is the best shooter of the bunch. I was amazed at how accurate I was with it. I am normally a 40 and 45 guy but got this one as a shooter and boy what a shooter it is. The next is the HK45C. I was able to shoot it better than the fullsize HK45. Seemed a bit strange but the more I shot them the more I realized the fullsize just does not fit me as well. I'll be keeping it but will shoot the 45c much more.

All in all a good stress relieving range session. Would have gotten some pics but a couple of idiots showed up with improper habits so I packed up and left before becoming a bullet catch.

Now if I could just get my P30S .40cal. Been on order for longer than expected.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Sounds like a great day! The P30LS is an outstanding gun, and I feel the same way about mine. It's funny that you say you shoot better with the HK45c vs the full size, I have heard this from more than one person before. I think you are correct, it's a fit issue for most folks.

Your last statement about being chased off sucks, nothing ruining a great session when others show up that have no gun handling skills.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Glad you had a good range day aside from cutting it a little short - good call.

After I read your post, I decided to go to the range this afternoon with my P30S (v3). I had another good session and now have about 500 rounds through it. I felt it was even smoother today after having gone through the first 300 and a good cleaning. I had some nice DA shots as well! In the 500 rounds I have mostly shot Winchester White Box and I have had zero issues. On the first cleaning I focused on the slide spring as there was a lot of grease on it. No grease (just light oil) on the slide and no issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts