HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed the hk-usa site doesn't mentioned suggested retail pricing for the new guns - anyone know why or what they might be? i'm curious because i have a hunch that thte $1k pricetag i'm seeing everywhere is a bit speculative b/c of the short supply.

i'm hoping the general retail prices shakes out to the $800 range for the full and $900 for the c by Q1'08. am i a fool?

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I am sure that it will go down I am only guessing by how much though. The P30 has went down some already.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
860 is insane!

where??

Just got off the phone Marshall at CDNN. They have NIB HK45's for $849 + $13 S&H. No stupid CC fee's either. Give him a call and he will take good care of you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got to put my hands on both the P30 and HK45 today. I work for a gun dealer at gun shows and he has both in stock. The P30 is $699 and the HK45 is $799.
They both feel really really good in the hand!! I like the texture, it's like board tape on a skateboard.
When I can get one in an LEM configuration then I will be in the market, until then both my P2000's will have to do.

Marcus

·
Premium Member
3,979 Posts
Dude! Who's your dealer!? You're killin' us!
no kidding! I paid just over $900.00 for my HK45... and I can't touch a P30 for that price around here....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Guys,

I'm in Texas. These are his gun show prices. If you want more info send me a PM and I will see what I can do to help you guys...but I get to shoot it...ha ha.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Prices vary quite a bit. I have bought them usually around the 800-900 mark, but I had to ship them to my FFL... Most retail locations try to rape you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts