HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Much to my dismay none of my local dealers have even ordered an HK45 so I need to go on-line for it. What is a good price on one and who has some in stock for immediate order?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Akoni,

Look in the HKs for sale section here. I think there are a few posted there. Added... A member listed as gm has a few for $862. Hope you find one.

Viktor

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I had to buy one off of gunbroker myself. Oh well so I overpaid I am looking forward to getting it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Held one today at Jim's in Fayetteville NC. Felt great, and I like the new sights. Price $929 before taxes. They said they received 6 of them about a week ago, and they have one on the range as a rental!! I was tempted to try it out, but I know that if I liked it (I know I would have), I would have walked out of there with one, and I'm trying to be disciplined with my new budget!

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I picked up mine today through a friendly dealer in Houston. I am certain that they got their one and only HK45 through CDNN. They were VERY fair with me and I paid $915.00 before taxes.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I do know that M.L. Security Products still have some left, and that they are in the low $900s. My range has a few for the high $900s.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts