HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I thought the same thing. The only diff is now there will be extended 10rd mags available (which are the mags that are designed for the HK45). Maybe that is what they are advertising - 10rd mags now available for the compact.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well guys I got an email from H&K customer service I got some great news(regarding the HK45C) for you optimistic folks and not so good news for us pessimistic folks, the HK45C is expected to be out in the coming weeks. This is the response I got back from them with my questions.
"The HK45C is expected in the coming weeks. There is no release date set for the threaded barrels or the LEM kits for the HK45 at this time."
Of course though they said the HK45's would be out in May '07 and the HK45C would be out in the early fall...Well see. I sure hope the HK45C comes out with in the month

·
Registered
600 Posts
I was told by HK-LE late last week, that the HK45 Compact will probably be out in 1st Qtr of 2008.

Really hoping I'm wrong on that and you all are right.

A local Hk Master Dealer said he received a part number from Hk for the 10-rd Compact mags that are for the HK45 Compact. Well, that was 6 months ago and their price was $60 each from this particular dealer.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I was told by HK-LE late last week, that the HK45 Compact will probably be out in 1st Qtr of 2008.
I was told by the same guys that the HK45 will be here end of December and look what happened :). I am hoping that it will be here soon.

Of course this doesn't mean anything but CDNN got the P30 mags in stock three weeks before they recieved the gun. Hopefully it will be the same with the HK45c. It would make a nice Christmas gift.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Anyone have any updates on this? I can hardly wait for the HK45C, already have two of the HK45's and I REALLY WANT THE COMPACTS!!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
We all would like to help you and we all cannot wait like you too.

I dont have very good knowlege on this, but maybe we should ask the question from a different angle(?).

Is it waiting clearance from US Customs at a shipyard in Baltimore, MD?

Is Hk thru with the gov't procedures to distribute the Compact already?

Any other snafu's BATF, inventory, las minute hold-up in Germany, etc???

If someone has good knowlege on these things. Please, by all means share your substantive post. Some of us really appreciate posts of substance, especially on this stuff.

·
Registered
421 Posts
if the HK45C had the ergo grip i would buy it. after having the P30 & HK45 with the ergo grip i'm loving it. I cant go back now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts