HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few quick pics of the HK45 next to a Glock 21SF and Kimber Warrior.

Here are a couple extra:

Haven't seen one with a light on it yet

Now if I could find my tripod attachment I'll set up my light box and try some better ones.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the pics P7M8! Have you been able to shoot the HK45 yet? If so how do you like it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks for the pics...those are sweet. As much as I like the look of the HK45 it is just a little too big for me. I am a pretty good size guy but I have small hands, I wear a medium size work glove, if that tells you anything. There like meat paws...but I am really looking foreward to the HK45C to come out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for the pics...those are sweet. As much as I like the look of the HK45 it is just a little too big for me. I am a pretty good size guy but I have small hands, I wear a medium size work glove, if that tells you anything. There like meat paws...but I am really looking foreward to the HK45C to come out.
The full size and the compact have the same diameter grip, the compact is just shorter. Have you tried the gun with the smaller backstrap yet?

·
Registered
428 Posts
its interesting to see the difference in grip angle of the HK compared to the 1911 and glock.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice pic's. The Glock and H&K anyway. Kimbers don't really get me all fired up. Thanks for the comparison. Glock 21sf is definately on my list of next to get. I need to replace my hunting sidearm. Which is an o.d. green Glock 22.

·
Registered
93 Posts
this sort of confirms what I was thinking when I held the first one of these things that came my way(hk45 that is), is that it is really a tall gun for the amount of capacity it has even it is pretty skinny in the grand scheme of things. I know it was for the SOCOM contract and all but they could have stuffed a couple more rounds in there for as big as it is in my opinion. I still like it and all but def. will be waiting for the compact as I think many of us are....As for the SF glock, there is a gun that is at least representative of its capacity when it comes to the overall size of the gun. Now if they would only make a G20SF, but I'm not holding my breath and will stick with my proven 9MM's in that breed.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Good picture comparison. The HK45 is taller than I would like too. Guess that means I have to buy a Compact when they come out in April!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts