HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if you guys know who has them available.

thanks

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Most of bigger shops (CDNN and Clyde Armory) are currently sold out but HK is shipping out another batch of HK45's within the next 30-60 days.

·
Registered
17 Posts
TargetMaster in PA had 3 plus demo last time I was up there...about 9 days ago. All were under 500 serial.....and the demo gun was the poker-magic #456.

Actually, they had 5 total, but I bought one of them. So yeah, 4 as of last visit. They aree $995, which is a bit higher, but not by much. I paid the extra vs. buying it online from a non-local dealer because that's the range and shop I frequent, and they are a solid, class outfit.

Good bunch of fellahs, and they've always been really receptive to me and the wife bringing new couples and friends to the range for their first (non-rifle) shooting experiences. So much so that the range officer on duty and other employees have stuck around way beyond their call of duty to make sure the new pistol-shooters I've brought get extra professional and one-on-one attention way beyond just safety issues (for free, at that). I can count 3 different times in the past few months that their fellahs have gone out of their way to make sure my guest shooters had a great learning and friendly/competitive experience.

So yeah, I was more than willing to send the extra couple dollars their way. I mean, the difference in buying it there vs. an online dealer was what I would have paid 3 times over in their attention to our family's friends we've brought to the range if they had taken a class.

http://www.targetmaster.com/ is their site, and they're located just over the border from Delaware.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
TargetMaster in PA had 3 plus demo last time I was up there...about 9 days ago. All were under 500 serial.....and the demo gun was the poker-magic #456.

Actually, they had 5 total, but I bought one of them. So yeah, 4 as of last visit. They aree $995, which is a bit higher, but not by much. I paid the extra vs. buying it online from a non-local dealer because that's the range and shop I frequent, and they are a solid, class outfit.

Good bunch of fellahs, and they've always been really receptive to me and the wife bringing new couples and friends to the range for their first (non-rifle) shooting experiences. So much so that the range officer on duty and other employees have stuck around way beyond their call of duty to make sure the new pistol-shooters I've brought get extra professional and one-on-one attention way beyond just safety issues (for free, at that). I can count 3 different times in the past few months that their fellahs have gone out of their way to make sure my guest shooters had a great learning and friendly/competitive experience.

So yeah, I was more than willing to send the extra couple dollars their way. I mean, the difference in buying it there vs. an online dealer was what I would have paid 3 times over in their attention to our family's friends we've brought to the range if they had taken a class.

http://www.targetmaster.com/ is their site, and they're located just over the border from Delaware.

This is th range that I am a member of and go to.

I was there yesterday and they still had some HK45's there.

M.L. Security Products also had some HK45's in stock.

·
Registered
337 Posts
ML Security Products
How does M.L. Security Products have them in stock? I emailed them months ago trying to get in on their initial (lower) pricing deal but was told everyone they had on order was already spoken for. Hence I was then quoted the new higher price.

I’m also a little surprised I was never contacted when they had more come in – if that’s the case.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
How does M.L. Security Products have them in stock? I emailed them months ago trying to get in on their initial (lower) pricing deal but was told everyone they had on order was already spoken for. Hence I was then quoted the new higher price.

I’m also a little surprised I was never contacted when they had more come in – if that’s the case.

My friend just bought one from them last Wednesday and got it last Friday from them. They had just recieved another shipment of them in from HK that week.

Because they are so busy you have to keep checking in with them. I know the guys personally and I continued to be amazed at how they manage keep from going nutty with how busy they are.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cooler?

Did you try Rob from Exeter Arms, AKA Cooler? He had three at the last show and ordered more. Good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
17 Posts
as of this morning they have one less.
Nice....If you're local, stop on by Saturday afternoon up there if you feel like sending some rounds down range at TM. Strangely, payday tomorrow coincides with the renewing of my yearly membership. Probably gonna send the first 200 rnds down her in the late afternoon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts