HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my HK45 and my USC :)

The first thing I did when I walked in was to try the HK45 in the Safariland 6281 holster made for the P30.

It does NOT fit. :(

It is not even close, so I did not bother to take and post any pictures. The HK45 does not even slide far enough into the holster, it is sticking out at least an inch AND the decocking lever is in the way. Forget about the retention strap

·
Registered
67 Posts
That's odd, the HK45 wouldn't fit the holster made for the P30...hmmm

Maybe try a P7 holster...

Seriously, you just picked up a ncie pistol and one that proberly was in the $800+ price range along with a USC...why not buy a nice holster for that new HK45.

nice = not a mass produced, cheap pleather sac

·
Registered
558 Posts

Seriously, you just picked up a ncie pistol and one that proberly was in the $800+ price range along with a USC...why not buy a nice holster for that new HK45.

nice = not a mass produced, cheap pleather sac

The point is there are no holsters available for the HK45 yet. Too new. So HK45 owners are trying available rigs. Previous posts here and other forums say the HK45 will fit in some P30 holsters. The P30 holster that is known to work is the Blackhawk Serpa CQC. The holster has to be open ended to accommodate the longer dust cover/slide of the HK45.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Well Gee! Thanks for the suggestion I was going to see if it will fit into a S&W Model 36 snub nose holster next.

There was talk and hope from a number of different folks, that the HK 45 would fit into the P30 Holster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does anyone know if it would work any better with a 45c. I'm really interested in using the Safariland 6377 or 6378. Thanks for any feedback.

·
Premium Member
801 Posts
My HK 45 and P 30 both fit in the Blackhawk Serpa holster. they also both fit in a High Speed gear thigh holster I picked up. For the ACTS shoots up in Michigan, I felt the security of a 6004 type holster, mainly the retention mechanism, and the increased capacity of the P 30 are both pluses for those shooting matches.

I wish they would produce these 15 round mags for the HK 45, but I doubt that will happen now, Obamaination and all.

HTH

P.S. That Shotgun is Terrific!, Thank You !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts