HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I've been trying different Safariland holsters that other officers in my departmant have. If you want the HK45 w/Surefire X200 then I hit the motherlode. The Safariland 6280-38321 for the Glock 21/22 w/TLR1 fits like glove! Yes, it's perfect. I'm getting one in the am.:14000000:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you put the TLR1 on your HK45 and let me know if it works too?
Are you the same guy who posted the same question on AR15.com? Just wondering. I will do tomorrow hopefully. I should have done last night but I was just happy that mine fit with the X200.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Are you the same guy who posted the same question on AR15.com? Just wondering. I will do tomorrow hopefully. I should have done last night but I was just happy that mine fit with the X200.

yeah boss that'd be me. Thanks brother I would appreciate it, stay safe.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Fantastic! Now I guess all I'll have to do is dremel out the hood to accept condition one... Great to know it fits!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just tried my HK45 with the M3 light attached in a Safariland 6280 for the Glock21/M3 combo and it fits great. Now I guess Im going to have to go buy one......eek! This $100.00 a pop for duty holsters is killing me.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just tried my HK45 with the M3 light attached in a Safariland 6280 for the Glock21/M3 combo and it fits great. Now I guess Im going to have to go buy one......eek! This $100.00 a pop for duty holsters is killing me.
Very cool. Another holster find. I did not get a chance to check with the TLR1 attached but I would have to think that it would fit one of these two holsters because I think the M3 is a tad bigger than the TLR.
Thank goodness I still have 150.00 left on my clothing allowance. I know what you mean about spending money on holsters and other gear.

Safariland may just need to rebadge some of these holsters with HK45 w/? light they fit so well.

·
Registered
569 Posts
It would be great if someone made a holster for the HK45.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It would be great if someone made a holster for the HK45.
They will eventually but in the meantime this Glock 21 holster will do. It fits that good.

Hoplite, The officer that let me try his Glock holster has been off the last two days. When he gets back I'll get the test done and posted ASAP. I think that it may be too tight. If I remember correctly the TLR1 is a little taller than the X200. With the HK being a bit taller than the Glock it might not fit. We'll see for sure soon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hoplite, The officer that let me try his Glock holster has been off the last two days. When he gets back I'll get the test done and posted ASAP. I think that it may be too tight. If I remember correctly the TLR1 is a little taller than the X200. With the HK being a bit taller than the Glock it might not fit. We'll see for sure soon.

Good deal man, I sure appreciate it. As of right now thats the only thing holding me back. I've already spent my clothing allowance for the year so the next couple of purchases would not include a new tac light unfortunately.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bad news. The Glock 21w/TLR1 holster will not work with the HK45 w/TLR1. The weapon will not holster because it is too tight. I do wonder if Safariland made a holster for the Glock 21w/TLR2. It would be a wider holster because of the laser.
I did double check the surefire fitment and it was smoothe sailing.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bad news. The Glock 21w/TLR1 holster will not work with the HK45 w/TLR1. The weapon will not holster because it is too tight. I do wonder if Safariland made a holster for the Glock 21w/TLR2. It would be a wider holster because of the laser.
Cool. At least thats a starting point. Thanks again for the help.

·
Registered
24 Posts
HK45 w/ Surefire X300... in a Safariland?

Don't mean to beat a dead horse, but am I to understand there is now a Safariland holster which will smoothly fit an HK45 with a Surefire X200/300 light attached to it? ... just want to check before I spend the $$..... with the economy and Christmas and all.... and the purchase of two HK45's in the last 3 months.....

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The holster I mentioned to start this thread has worked great for me but I would not be surprised if Safariland didn't have a dedicated holster for this combo already. I've never checked because what I have works. Check their web site or give them a ring and they'll let you know. Good luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts