HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have an extra they are dying to part with? I have a p2000 with stock release and it's the only conversion left I'd really like to have - already did v2 to light LEM, night sights, etc. I'm on the notify list at hkparts.net...does anyone know how often they become available?

Edit: 45c...was typing too fast on iPad.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I dont have extras. but have been through the looong wait. it is worth waiting tho. seems they come in about twice a year.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I called last week and they said to call back in a couple of months. Didn't ask me if I wanted to back-order them and I didn't ask.

·
Premium Member
3,026 Posts
Does anyone have an extra they are dying to part with? I have a p2000 with stock release and it's the only conversion left I'd really like to have - already did v2 to light LEM, night sights, etc. I'm on the notify list at hkparts.net...does anyone know how often they become available?

Edit: 45c...was typing too fast on iPad.
I have an extra but I just PM'd a WTB ad for 1 and a thread protector so if he declines it's all yours..

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am glad I happened to stumble upon this post -- I am calling hk tomorrow to see if I can place a couple on back order. Do you guys replace the spring and pin when you change it out or just put the old ones back in ?

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Post an ad in the wtb accessories section and I'm sure there's some one that has an extra I recently sold my extra

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks -- I am new to the forum and haven't made it to the wts or wtb sections yet because of work but will check both out this weekend. I thought I read somewhere that hk recommends replacing the pin and spring so I thought I would ask.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts