HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious, and searched but still have no answers...

The gun felt quite large in my hands, not that I didn't like it, but was def larger then my P30...

I was wondering if it shipped with the large or small grip panels on it from the factory...
Looking to get the grip a touch smaller if I was to purchase one...

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,285 Posts
Mine shipped with the smaller grip panel. Just the difference between calibers probably.

·
Super Moderator
2,830 Posts
small is the way they ship, medium is includede, wonder if there is a large......it would seem there would be

right now I am pissed i cant find my box for my 45C, need to find the other backstrap......its here someplace LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mine came with the small backstrap on it. I looked on HKParts and I couldn't find a large. I find the grip noticeably larger than the P30, but I still went with the medium. The circumference of the grip at the webbing of the hand is very similar between small and medium. The difference is in the palm swell, and medium feels better for me. Note that I use all mediums for the P30.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback guys... Always appreciated...

I'll have to get some hands on with the Full Size HK 45 again and see how it feels....

Feel like with all the ones I have, I feel lacking not having one in my collection.. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts