HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
just wanted to let everyone know that Bill Springfield sent all new parts and even sent some replacement parts for my USP 45 as well. Outstanding service. He truly does stand behind his work 100 percent.

sorry to re-hash a closed thread, but i though i should let everyone know that he IS a great guy to do business with.

thanks for all the help/comments

DS

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
I knew he'd make it right. He's a nice guy that does good work. Some people think that just because they pay more, it must be better.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Glad to hear that you got everything straightened out...I was wondering about this the other day!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm glad you got it worked out. What a thread that was!

I know that sometimes things aren't perfect, and mistakes happen when you fine-tuning small tolerance parts by hand. But the thing that has been bothering me is why didn't he test fire this gun after he worked on it? I would certainly pay an extra $15-20 for him to run some round through it and see if there are any issues and tweak right then. That would save everyone involved lots of hours, frustration and money should there be an issue. Especially with the high profile complaining that seems to be happening with his work on the forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts