HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Its good to see them all on there finally. Hope this means that the HK45c will be out very soon :).

·
Registered
101 Posts
This HK addiction can really grab hold of a guy. I stopped in at a local HK dealer and asked about delivery on an HK45c, they had no idea what I was talking about. They have no clue about the HK45, let alone the compact version. They did take my name and phone and promised to call if one arrives, but I bet that when in the circular file as soon as I walked out the door. I've sort of made my mind up that I won't order an HK45c sight unseen, but I've been know to give in to temptation in the past.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think the HK45 Compact is what I want. Yep, I think so.
Especially now I've seen the pictures at www.hk-usa.com

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
5.59" height will be perfect for my hand. My XD .45c is 5" and is just a bit shorter than I'd like. I like a compact to be as small as possible while still having a full grip, for me, this is it.

If I wanted anything super concealable, I'd go pocket pistol.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm hoping the HK45c will feel a lot llike the P2K-SK. Tha way I can use the HK45c for work carry in my PC bag, but still use the P2k-SK as a pocket pistol while riding. I'm also curious how similar to the USPc the HK45c will feel.I'm hoping the HK45c will feel a lot like the P2K-SK. That way I can use the HK45c for work carry in my PC bag, but still use the P2k-SK as a pocket pistol while riding. I'm also curious how similar to the USPc the HK45c will feel. I may just stick with the two I have now...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HK45C wider, taller and longer than HKUSP45C.
It is slightly wider because of the ambi slide release- not the slide itself. I'm a lefty, so this is good for me.

I'll take the slightly longer barrel. No problem there.

Yes, it is taller.

BUT, it also has a lower bore axis!!!

On paper it looks like an overall improvement in my eyes.

I have a feeling that this one will be VERY well liked...

·
Registered
36 Posts
The HK45's measurement at 1.42" is specified "Overall width w/ lever." My USP .45 width seems to measure to the 1.26" listed, not including the safety. The HK45 is probably the same with as the USPc.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts