HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the heads up as I can use a few more. I just wish that they were $20 like the USP 10 rounders :).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem and I too was hoping for a lower price, but I still picked up 5 more.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
It is nice that they are slightly lower than USP mags.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
I will need to pick up a couple of more but I think I will wait. Two is ok for now, and they are only 10 rounders.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
It didn't take them long now did it? My 4 are on the way. Midway-USA dealer's pricing is $52 and as they have been for over 6 months, they are still listed as coming soon. High at $45, not in my book!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I got two 10-rounders for the HK45 Compact. Now all I need is the gun. But I'll try these 10-rd Compact mags with a USPc .45 to see if it'll work well in the USPc.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I dont even have the damn thing yet, but im seriously considering ordering up 8 of these bastards.

I can't really see them getting any cheaper.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I've got three on the way. I put 300 rounds down range today and it was a pain having to load 2 mags soooo many times. Too much down time. As for the range time. I can't get the grin off my face. What a great piece of gear. IMHO the trigger is a bit better than the USP. It's hard to explain. I don't think it's much lighter but it's just feels better. Of course this could all be in my head but I've been shooting HK's since 94. When shooting rapid fire I never had no problem with grip or control. God I love this thing.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I got two 10-rounders for the HK45 Compact. Now all I need is the gun. But I'll try these 10-rd Compact mags with a USPc .45 to see if it'll work well in the USPc.
If you can post your opinion on how they work on the USP compact .45. I appreciate it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I will try to go as in-depth & hopefully with pics, as much as possible. It would be GREAT if the HK45 Compact 10-rounders would just simply slide in/function/adapt to a USPc .45.

This backwards compatibility with these new mags is very significant imo.

My mags were ordered yesterday, so UPS GND from TX to NJ + Thanksgiving would make it to my door by tues of next week perhaps.

In any event, unless someone else gets it first, I'll still post what I'm able to find out with that.

·
Registered
311 Posts
HK really plays hardball with mag prices. For mag whores everywhere, 10RD mags for $45 is depressing, no matter how anybody spins it :mad:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
They are out of full sized HK45 mags but still hav emags for the compact.
Yeah that stinks. P30 mags are sold out as well. I was planning on taking advantage of CDNN's has free shipping throughout the weekened but all you mag whores bought them all :D.
I hope they get some more in soon.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Maaaaaaaan, I'm glad I found this thread!!! They only have them localy at Hoover Tac. for $75!!!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
You realize this is a three (3) year old thread? :)

Actually, though. CDNN seems to have HK mags in stock most of the time and their shipping and customer service has been impeccable in my experience.

-- Chck

1 - 20 of 23 Posts