HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When the **** are there going to be some holsters made for the HK45? It's a great gun that has sold out in the U.S. as far as I know, so how come no holsters are being made for it by companies like Safari Land, Blackhawk or Galco?

Sorry, this is more of a rant than anything else.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How long has the HK45 been on the US market? 2 months or 3 months? The first one I saw in a shop was in November '07. And how many of them are actually in private hands? Given the serial numbers I have seen so far, I would say the number is something between 1,000 and 2,000...

A little over a week ago, one of the forum members said that Comp-Tac just decided to get a HK45 so they could make a holster. That gives you an idea of how early we are in the process. -I would like to see some good, dedicated HK45 holsters too but it is not surprising that manufacturers need a reasonable amount of time to come up with a new holster for a new gun that is currently in low numbers.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Blade-tech has them listed.
Just got a paddle/kydex delivered the other day.
Not as nice as comp-tac, but I figure it will do for awhile.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea I'm not a fan of the blade tech. I heard something about riveted holsters being able to be snapped right off the paddle with enough force.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am hoping that Comp-Tac will have holsters available very soon. It took about 2 months for them to get the holsters out for the P30.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I sent in requests into Galco, but that works on a supply demand system of production. If we can get everyone here to agree on a Galco holster and all put in requests then it will get made ASAP.

·
Registered
260 Posts
yea I'm not a fan of the blade tech. I heard something about riveted holsters being able to be snapped right off the paddle with enough force.
This is especially true with the Fobus line.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts