HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
Looks good to me!

If I am correct, Hk45 falls into Stock Service pistol class??

What kind of holster do you use?, I'm leaning toward the Blackhawk Serpa for the P-30. I wish Comp-Tac or Blade-Tech would make them, I need to check with Comp-Tac, I've emiled Blade-Tech 3 times with no response, so i guess they aren't interested in my business, must be on safari.

FWIW, my Blade tech dropped off set works well for the P-30, probably what I'll use for Pistol/ sub gu class in April.

Video looks good, like a good time

Bob

·
Registered
422 Posts
Does anyone know if the HK45 has been placed on the approval list yet? At my local club they would just let you shoot anyway. We don't have but one Range Nazi and he's getting real old with some of us.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Thanks for the video P7M8. So has the HK45 taken over the place of your 1911's :)?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the video P7M8. So has the HK45 taken over the place of your 1911's :)?
Pretty much except for EDC . I still pack my Kimber Ultra RCP II when the HK45 won't hide. Still haven't decided to part with the Warrior but I think my Glock 21SF and USP45CT will be going.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Pretty much except for EDC . I still pack my Kimber Ultra RCP II when the HK45 won't hide.
Hopefully the HK45c will solve that problem. You also need to check out the P30 as it is the best 9mm since the P7.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts