HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, it's true! CDNN had a shipment of HK45s this morning, and they lasted about 10 minutes! They ought to be hitting the gunshops Monday. I got mine ordered in the nick of time - I'll let you know more when it shows up!
Hit the phones!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dealer cost at CDNN was $862 including the $9 dollar shipping. Other threads are indicating that some were retailed at $930, so not too much gouging at that shop, anyway!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awesome. Anyone heard about www.policeguns.com and their price? They have great prices on other guns so I am curious about the price on the HK 45.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Interesting, I called them yesterday and they didn't have any and they said they where not taking any list of buyers, I then called them today around 10am or so and they had not gotten any but did take my name and said they would call me, they said they where expecting some soon. When I asked about price they told me around $850 but this may be adjusted based on the market. That was a pre shipping price.

Dave

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
CDNN

Just ordered mine from CDNN, $862.97 shipped to my FFL!!! Marshall is deffinitely the BEST guy to deal with hands down!!!!

They just recieved a bunch of magazines as well but no word on pricing yet. Keep an eye out on the website.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Where are mags??

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Where are mags??
The mags came in but they are still in the warehouse and not priced yet. I was told that they should be up on the site by the beginning of next week (hopefully).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts