HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this over at the arf.com IL. forum a month ago. Anyway, I'm looking for an HK45, but so far I can't seem to find a dealer that has one in stock for me to fondle. I want to see if the spidey grip finger grooves fit my hand before I buy. Also, I'd much rather support a local shop than puchase one on the www.

I know GAT has them, but I won't shop there, nor R-guns.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Go to the Outdoorsman in Winthrop Harbor. It's on Sheridan Road just south of the Wisconsin border.

They might do a half now / special order for you. They are pretty good with the return policy if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was at GAT Guns, they are asking $979. Dumak, if you just want to see how it feels in your hands, I would suggest just going there and holding it and buying/ordering somewhere else. That's what I'm doing. I called around to a bunch of shops and I'm going to order one from a place in Zion. They're asking $885, but needs to be paid in advance before they order it for you.

Maybe after I get mine, we could meet up at Bass Pro and you can feel it and empty a magazine or two.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called around to a bunch of shops and I'm going to order one from a place in Zion. They're asking $885, but needs to be paid in advance before they order it for you.
What shop in Zion? Got a phone number?

BTW, thanks for the responses folks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts