HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a call from CDNN and they have HK45's back in stock as of this afternoon.
Just posting this for anyone interested.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Their phones are going to go nuts first thing tomorrow morning :). Total shipped price for my HK45 from them was $862.97 and no stupid CC fees. Ask for Marshall as he is the best guy to deal with.

I wonder if they got more HK45 and P30 mags in stock as well.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Kieth at CDNN is also a great guy, very polite and first class customer service - CDNN is 'Top Shelf'!

·
Registered
597 Posts
On a whim, I called CDNN, this afternoon about it around 1:30 EST. Gave CDNN a buddy's info and they called my friend. My buddy bought it right there and then. This all took about 5 minutes. Doubt there's much left after tommorrow. CDNN is a terrific outlet.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea Steve is a get guy to ask for there...Ill let you all know again when the mags get in stock

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cdnn is one of the best ways to buy H&K firearms. Overall Cdnn is a great company with great prices and great people. Last year I picked up a brand new 92FS for $419.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Do CDNN also have a P30 in stock and if yes, how much? I just can't see their catalog, and my dealer couldn't either. TIA
CDNN did have the P30 in stock as of a couple days ago. I bought mine from Marshall and it was around $730 shipped to my FFL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.