HKPRO Forums banner

HK45 IN STOCK AT CDNN

5K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  dtibbals 
#1 ·
Just got a call from CDNN and they have HK45's back in stock as of this afternoon.
Just posting this for anyone interested.

#2 ·
Their phones are going to go nuts first thing tomorrow morning :). Total shipped price for my HK45 from them was $862.97 and no stupid CC fees. Ask for Marshall as he is the best guy to deal with.

I wonder if they got more HK45 and P30 mags in stock as well.

#11 ·
You can only see firearms if you are an FFL. You can download their catalog off the site which includes guns but no prices. Or just call them for whatever you are looking for.

#13 · (Edited)
On a whim, I called CDNN, this afternoon about it around 1:30 EST. Gave CDNN a buddy's info and they called my friend. My buddy bought it right there and then. This all took about 5 minutes. Doubt there's much left after tommorrow. CDNN is a terrific outlet.

#25 ·
Yea I was able to pick one up today, Chuck took care of me, Marshall also called me but Chuck beat him to it by a few hours. They did not have any mags in stock right now, but thats ok I can wait on the mags since getting a holster in leather that I want is going to take some time anyway. I am just glad to get a German made HK45 and not the soon to be US made ones, I am sure US made is still going to be good quality but its not the same!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.