·
Registered
19 Posts
No offend but this store has a bad review rating so far. Just FYI

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
I bought from them twice before. They ship either once or twice a week on a fixed schedule. Owner is not very patient either.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I had a good experience with them. They had USC in stock for $1299 and had my FFL on file, paid and they shipped the same day as order. Maybe I lucked up and purchased on their shipping day.

·
Descending into HKoholism
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I missed all the action here. Obviously, I have no affiliation with the merchant. :)
The post was about the acceptable price for a great gun, not about pimping a seller.
As for my personal experience, I have ordered several times from that website, including one handgun.
In the midst of the current crisis, the longest it took for them to ship is four days. Many bigger websites have shipped my orders a week to two weeks later.
I really detest cheap d-bag con games like inflated shipping prices or credit card fees. Someone who has free shipping on firearms and no fees gets a tiny plus in the back of my mind.
Of course, my experience is statistically insignificant and YMMV.

·
Premium Member
2,727 Posts
Probably going to be hard pressed to find a HK45 Tactical for $825 that's in stock during these times

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Good catch. it is a HK45T. Sorry for the misleading part.
Probably going to be hard pressed to find a HK45 Tactical for $825 that's in stock during these times
Here is their Gunbroker link too. It does seem to be the best deal out there on the HK45T. I'm just too damned USP centric to want one. Nice find. :whistle:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad people like this deal. I ordered it with the wrong assumption of USP45. Then I did some additional research and found it actually is a good fit for my small hand. I could handle VP9 frame really well. So this should work better for me than USP 45.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts