HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone wondering, the LEM kits for the new HK45 are not going to be around for about 5 months or so according to Trussville.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wouldn't the LEM kits for the USP's just drop into the HK45?? I'm pretty sure it's already been done.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure, I'll probably wait on Trussville so that my warranty isn't void.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Wouldn't the LEM kits for the USP's just drop into the HK45?? I'm pretty sure it's already been done.
2 people have installed the kit from CDNN into it from here. One had issues with the LEM and the other guy said it worked fine.

The LEM is nice but I want to know if the Match Trigger will work in the HK45.

·
Registered
99 Posts
For anyone wondering, the LEM kits for the new HK45 are not going to be around for about 5 months or so according to Trussville.
I thought one of the options for the HK45 was the choice of getting LEM from the manufacturer. Is this not yet true? Do we have to wait 5 months for the LEM version from the manufacturer?

Thanks,

Jake

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
According to Travis, the HK45 LEM kit has been ordered and will be in approx 2 mos. He said the new kit has a different part # and is different from the regular kit. If you use the old kit then it voids the warranty.

·
Super Moderator
4,379 Posts
I'll wait until Trussville has the LEM kit and then order one. I'm betting the spec's for it are just slightly different than the LEM kit for the USP's. No sense in taking firearm perfection and then settling for anything less than the proper conversion, IMHO.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is there a match LEM trigger kit as well, or just the standard LEM? (simuliar to the Combat Compitition trigger)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I hope so...the Combat competition LEM is probably my favorite trigger. I have it on my USPc 9mm and the thing is a laser =)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts