HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there use their HK45 for IDPA? If so - is there a mag holder that will fit the HK45 mags? Can I use the USP mag holders?

thanks,

David

·
Registered
558 Posts
I don't have mine in hand yet but since the HK45/HK45C mags work in the USP45C (not vice versa) I would think a mag pouch that holds the USP45C mags would work.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
My Blackhawk mag holders for the .45 USPC (standard double stack) work fine with my HK45/c mags.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks HK guys - Set drift here in CA on this HK45 thing - it's nice to get first hand info from those of you in free states.

David

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm using an open Blade-Tech pouch for USP 45 mags. It worked fine once I played with the retention screw.

Does anyone know of a duty-style i.e. closed mag pouch that will accept HK45 mags?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd like to know if the Safariland Nylok 4110 double-magazine pouches will fit?

I can alternate magazines from a SIG P226, HK USP-9 and GLOCK 22 in mine. Otherwise the larger pouches that will take G21/HK USP-45 mags should be fine.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The Uncle Mikes 8826-1 Large Frame Glock Magazine Caes works just fine with the 10 Round HK45C/USP45C Magazines so should work fine with the HK45 Mags as the only difference is the baseplate. Only issue is that they are only made in Cordura Nylon which may pose a problem for duty use.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone know of a duty-style i.e. closed mag pouch that will accept HK45 mags?[/QUOTE]

Uncle Mikes makes a double closed mag pouch with snap closure flaps in both Cordura Nylon ( # 8826-1 ) and Basketweave in their Mirage synthetic ( # 7426-2 ) which fit the 10 round HK45 and 10 round HK45c/USP45C mags perfectly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts