HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this possible?? Anyone do it yet? HKParts says that it won't fit but others say it will..

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Is this possible?? Anyone do it yet? HKParts says that it won't fit but others say it will..
The key word here is compact. The HK45 compact mag release will fit the USP compact. The HK45 mag release will not fit models other than the HK45.

·
Registered
375 Posts
i have the hk45c mag release on my uspct and it works great, its alot larger than the factory offering

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
The key word here is compact. The HK45 compact mag release will fit the USP compact. The HK45 mag release will not fit models other than the HK45.
This^^ i have one on my USPc 9mm SS...

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Put one in a USP Compact 9mm, makes mag changes so easy now, well worth the money!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I made the mistake of thinking I'd found one at Top Gun supply and ordered one for the HK45...no "C" so, it won't fit when it gets here. I didn't pay enough attention and now I have a useless part since all I have is the USP-C.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I made the mistake of thinking I'd found one at Top Gun supply and ordered one for the HK45...no "C" so, it won't fit when it gets here. I didn't pay enough attention and now I have a useless part since all I have is the USP-C.
Why not return it and eat the shipping?

·
Registered
218 Posts
It would cost as much to ship it back as the initial cost probably. Who knows-maybe some day I'll get something it will fit. I'll be more attentive next time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It was the mag release for the full size HK45 that I was asking about...it sounds like it won't work :( I like the style of the full size mag release.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
It was the mag release for the full size HK45 that I was asking about...it sounds like it won't work :( I like the style of the full size mag release.
The width of the trigger guard is what prevents it from working.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Any idea how much wider the trigger guard is? Perhaps a little filing on the paddles of the mag release could rectify the problem?

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
The HK45C mag release is a 'drop in' piece, its verified to work in numerous HK's, including USP Compacts/P2000, it really is plenty wide. At least you wont have to file anywhere on it ... drive out the roll-pin, put in place, drive the roll-pin back in ... its that fast. =)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I jumped the gun ordering this one. I was excited that I had found one(or thought I did) until I realized what I had ordered. Well, I've done worse for sure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts