HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
313 Posts
They are on order and delivery from Germany is expected May-June 2012. Due to the high demand for our products this year, it has been difficult to keep product in stock and re-supplied in a timely manner.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Center Mass Firearms had them for a few hours (posted elsewhere on this board), but they are now out of stock. I ordered two. I'm hoping this is the leading edge of the new inventory from HK and that soon more retailers will have them in stock.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got an email from Midway that they were in stock. At the exact moment I got the email, Midway was sold out, and still is.
I got the same email, and had the same luck, but I thought it was because it took me a half-hour before I saw it and that's why I missed out. This makes me feel better in a way. I guess. I think this and the recent stock at Center Mass that came & went are signs that within a few weeks there should be some solid inventory.

·
Registered
81 Posts
It seems to be also difficult to find it in Europe. by the way I do not see the HK45 on german website either in French dealers catalogue.

·
Registered
34 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts