HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
214 351-0572

$49.95 plus 4% if you use a credit card.

They also just received 60 P-30s and have a good price on HK45s.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bachmans is a great place to do business. They have great prices and
a large amount of instock HK pistols and stuff.

I live 25 miles from them. I Visit them often, small store but big on quality.

Their best prices are at the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
area gun shows.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Bachmans is a great place to do business.
The guy there was not helpful. Wouldn't show me guns, and was more interested in his phone and computer than a customer in the store. And when asked about a P2000SK in 357 Sig, he looked at me like I had three eyes and said something along the lines of "no one in their right mind would buy one of those." (I'm paraphrasing... but you get the idea.)

That is why I'm looking for a new HK dealer near Dallas.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I haven't kept track is $50 the lowest price around right now?
Yep $50 is the going rate for HK45 mags. High mag prices are a downfall with owning an HK firearm :(.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The guy there was not helpful.... And when asked about a P2000SK in 357 Sig, he looked at me like I had three eyes and said something along the lines of "no one in their right mind would buy one of those."...That is why I'm looking for a new HK dealer near Dallas.

357Sig? He might have a point?

·
Registered
569 Posts
The fact still remains that a customer was interested in looking at a model and the store clerk brushed him off as if he was a know-nothing piece of scum. Doesn't seem like the type of place I'd take my business to if I had the experience.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nor I.

For about the same money, I'd deal with MLSECPRO. Outstanding customer service!

Bachmans :1200000: MLSECPRO

Q

·
0 Posts
Bachman

They are good folks to deal with. We see that at the Houston area shows and they do the circuit with gunshows and have a store to boot. I have done business with them several times thru the years and have confidence in the company. Their reputation should not be hung on an isolated incident.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Bachman's is very good to deal with. I just hate paying extra to use my CC :mad:

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'll certainly give them another try... P2000SK (yes, in .357 Sig) still on the radar, and will probably go for the HK45c in April.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The dealers at the shows put their cash price on their guns. They could price it with the regular price and then discount for cash, but people buying always want the bottom dollar, I know because I work for a dealer at the Houston shows and eveyonewants a deal. Well the gun show prices are a DEAL anyway.
I know that the dealer I work for has one each of the P30 and HK45 and there is a show this weekend in Houston.
I work for him to make play money to buy toys!!!!!!

Marcus

·
Registered
347 Posts
[continuing threadjack]
While we all want to spend as little as necessary to get what we want, there is more to it than price... when was the last time your out-of-town show vendor was around when you needed follow-up?

I have bought quite a few guns, but very few at shows. It is always nice to show up at the local gun store, or call, and know that they'll be straight with you and might even do you a favor, like holding that one they just got in.

It seems that many people on this board have that relationship.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts