HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've been calling CDNN every hour waiting for them to put a price on the shipment they got. Hopefully know more by the end of the day!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I've been calling CDNN every hour waiting for them to put a price on the shipment they got. Hopefully know more by the end of the day!
Same here. HK45 and HK45c mags are in stock but they are just waiting for a price.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Same here....I was thinking they would be near the $40 mark.
That's less than dealer cost for the mags. I wouldn't expect to see them much cheaper unless someone gets a better deal for going Hk direct with quantity. Maybe the recently famous CDNN will step up?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I just ordered 3. Send me some mags so I can torture them!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's less than dealer cost for the mags. I wouldn't expect to see them much cheaper unless someone gets a better deal for going Hk direct with quantity. Maybe the recently famous CDNN will step up?
Ohh....nevermind then! I guess I will pay $50 a mag then.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ohh....nevermind then! I guess I will pay $50 a mag then.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just as surprised as you are! I refuse to pay $50 for 12 round USP mags. I guess that's why I went crazy and stocked up on 10 rounders back when they were $8 each.

HK & their mags...you really gotta pay to play...

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to wait and see what CDNN list's them for. $50.00 a mag seem's high to me.. They got the HK23 mags at $20.00

·
Registered
51 Posts
HK45 & HK45c magazines are posted on CDNN!!!

They are priced at $44.99 each versus $50 each at OnPoint.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts