HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yeah it states that in the manual but HK has said that "There are no plans for any magazine over the standard 10 rounds".

Hopefully we will see them in the future. 15 rounds in the HK45 would be very nice.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Like Mark says, we should hold out hope. HK Germany doesn't seem to tell HK USA anything. HKUSA gave all kinds of dates (including one claim that it would be first or second quarter of 08) before the Hk45 arrived. Then one day it appeared. We need to keep bugging HK about these mags. I would buy 2-or 3 and test them.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well, i took apart my 10 rounder and inspected it. I dont see how they're going to fit another 5 rounds in there. Do you guys think it can be done?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
well, i took apart my 10 rounder and inspected it. I dont see how they're going to fit another 5 rounds in there. Do you guys think it can be done?
The factory 10 round mags do fit 11 rounds comfortably but there is no way 15 rounds are going to fit. If HK was to come out with 15 round mags for the HK45 I am guessing that it would be similar to a jet funnel kit or most likely have an extended base plate such as the 10 round mags for the HK45c/USPc .45.

Like Greg said they can come out at any time with the way HK works. We have to just sit back and wait.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The factory 10 round mags do fit 11 rounds comfortably but there is no way 15 rounds are going to fit. If HK was to come out with 15 round mags for the HK45 I am guessing that it would be similar to a jet funnel kit or most likely have an extended base plate such as the 10 round mags for the HK45c/USPc .45.

Like Greg said they can come out at any time with the way HK works. We have to just sit back and wait.
If they haven't made the jet funnel for the USP45 by now, good luck with the jet funnel for the new 45. Just my guess.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well i was going to hold off on buying extra mags to see if there would be any 15 rounders like printed in the manual, but looks like it may never happen. Do you guys think i should buy more 10 rounders instead

·
Registered
558 Posts
There are many typos in the HK45 manual. A lot appears to be cut and pasted from the P30 manual (ie. interchangeable grip panels, 3 backstraps, 15 round mags.

I think the 15 round mag issue is mostly wishful thinking. Not saying impossible but improbable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts