HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was interested about installing a Match Trigger into my HK45 and contacted HK about doing the conversion and to ask when/if parts would be available. They recently messaged me back stating that "The HK 45 already uses the Match trigger parts except for the trigger over travel stop". This is good news and pretty much confirms why many of us feel that the HK45 trigger is much better then the USP.

·
Registered
269 Posts
well all you would need is the trigger shoe. I wonder if I took one of the shoes off of one of my experts if it would fit the HK45???

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was interested about installing a Match Trigger into my HK45 and contacted HK about doing the conversion and to ask when/if parts would be available. They recently messaged me back stating that "The HK 45 already uses the Match trigger parts except for the trigger over travel stop". This is good news and pretty much confirms why many of us feel that the HK45 trigger is much better then the USP.

That is good news. Thanks for the info Mark.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thats pretty cool HK is putting the match triggers in the HK45. Just another reason being broke these days sucks though :100000:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts