HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these rare, or not so much?

Use it, or use lightly and keep in safe?
Your thoughts?

·
Registered
573 Posts
As far as I understand***, they're not limited production, but a regular offering of the HK45 line at this time. Shoot it a lot and enjoy it.

It's definitely on my list to purchase, and I'll probably add a threaded barrel to the setup. I would love it if they would offer this color option for the P30 series.

·
Registered
747 Posts
BANG!!! x infinity....

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
These were in production, an HK USA only thing, and apparently no longer being produced. I would think there are less hkpro group buy RAL 8000 hk45c or lipseys FDE Tacticals, those would be more rare. Right now you can still find the color matched hk45 guns, and they are a good deal. Maybe buy a spare?

I don't know if these will appreciate in value like the color frame USP, especially the USP tactical OD. I got a threaded barrel and shoot mine.

Shockwave

·
Registered
974 Posts
nice! did the slide color come off with use? or with elbow grease? or both haha
A little bit of Kleen Strip and let it sit for 10-15 min... the paint turns tacky and gluey.... a little rub down with some steel wool will get you this effect.

This was just a text though.

This gun is actually at Blown Deadline right now for a full battle worn cerakote job. Can't wait to get it back.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
A little bit of Kleen Strip and let it sit for 10-15 min... the paint turns tacky and gluey.... a little rub down with some steel wool will get you this effect.

This was just a text though.
ahh I see. I really wanted the OD with black slide.

at Blown Deadline... Can't wait to get it back.
With a name like that I think you'll be waiting a while haha

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I had heard (read) that the two-tone HK45 Tactical models (green or sand body, black slide) were a limited production run, but had thought I had read that the full-green or full-sand models would be a regular offering. It seems I am likely wrong on that (I'm not an HK 'insider' like some here, just a fan). I've seen tons of these HK's still for sale, so if they become more valuable I don't think it will be in this decade.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts