HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a overall good write up on the gun! Write up note's the HK45's low recoil with hot loads.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realy, that's funny.... B/C Its the December issue.... And Barns & Noable just got in...... I'm guessing the december issue wansnt out 2 months ago in July. Call me crazy....

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey "pal" use a little attention to detail. The link you posted is guns and ammo, not the NEW issue of combat handguns.....

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree, just want some new info on a pistol we have all been waiting for! I hope its out soon!!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
There wont be much new info just the same regurgetated info we have been reading unfortunately. That is usually what happens with these thing, the magazines all get their big cover story in different rotations. I dont personally expect much new reliable info until I see some reviews from experienced HK users I trust on here.

I dont care how the HK45 feels or functions, I care how it feels and functions compared to the USP

·
Registered
22 Posts
So are these really coming out at the end of this year? Anybody know how much they are going to be? Hopefully not much more than the usp's.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kilo, I was curious, in your avatar it looks like the backstrap of the pistol hangs higher than the baseplate of the magazine? Is that illusion or actually the way it is? Thanks.
After looking in the combat handgun write up, the pics do show a slight overhang on the back of the grip. I wonder if this would still happen with the small backstrap on it?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts