HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
I don't really get impressed with many newly released pistols.

However, you really need to put these on the front of your ..............

"to buy list."

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Here are my new edition family plus a few of the rest...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Many of us continue to battle our HK addiction every day, but you all continue to make it soooooo hard with threads like this. What a bunch of enablers.... :D

SWEET PICS!

·
HKPro Professional
732 Posts
Here are my new edition family plus a few of the rest...
For some reason when I look at this picture, I imagine a James Bond style drawer sliding out of the BMW's trunk with all the HK's there! :D Very nice guns and nice ride as well!

Tspeis

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Set them very carefully on the car =), she is the 335i twin turbo model, sport coupe, not a roadster. And normally I do keep her fairly fully loaded, one in the door, glove compartment, behind the seat, and a rife in the trunk... mainly incase I want to go to the range, but I have had more than one stranger run up to this car in the not so great parts of town...

Sorry about this, I really didn't mean to hijack the thread that way, we should get more HK45 pics in here... just had that pic handy and i still think it is pretty unique. =)

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Operator error

Yeah, I didn't think they took, have to try again tonight, at work now.

Bob

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
JBowen great to see you have two of them - going to hard chrome one of them?!

*Keep the pictures coming! Anyone able to PhotoShop the HK45 with a hard chrome slide/slide stop/barrel? Here is a photo for the 'color picker'* ;)

1 - 20 of 87 Posts