HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the prices on these right now are through the roof, but where is the price going to settle at once the initial rush is done?

Is this basically a USP .45 with a picatinny rail in the frame?

Is it a .45 Tactical minus the threaded barrel?

I'm just trying to get an idea of where the prices on these things are going to settle at before looking at replacing my USPc .40 with one.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just dropped $899.00 on mine at Elite Firearms (Texas City) today. Check out my "HK45 in hand" as well as Gregs "watch me break my HK45" threads for more info.....IMHO the HK45 is darned near nothing like my USPf 45 in "feel".

·
Registered
311 Posts
I know the prices on these right now are through the roof, but where is the price going to settle at once the initial rush is done?

Is this basically a USP .45 with a picatinny rail in the frame?

Is it a .45 Tactical minus the threaded barrel?

I'm just trying to get an idea of where the prices on these things are going to settle at before looking at replacing my USPc .40 with one.
If the US dollar continues to fall, look to be spending well over $1K for one in the future

·
Registered
21 Posts
I paid $999.00 today. It seemed high to me, but I also figured I am paying more since it was the first one they got.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We got two in today. $1079.99+ tax. One already went out the door.
After handling this gun. I don't know why anybody would want a USP.
The ergonomics are better. The sights are better. Even the trigger has a shorter reset.
I can't waite to see the Compact.:17:

·
Registered
59 Posts
In San Antonio, TX they had #484 and it was $1,099+ tax/fees/etc. However, I live in California...does anyone know when it will be legal in California for purchase?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I paid $860 shipped from my FFL from Marshall at CDNN. It has been there since Monday. I can't wait to finally pick it up.

·
Registered
46 Posts
You guys are making me sick with sub-$900 prices. Here in the the northeast corner of the Peoples Republic of Illannoy I just paid $980 + tax. I pick it up today!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts