HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the thread “HK45 Holsters” last week, I passed on some incorrect information. I was told by Safariland that they were going to have a holster in the beginning of the year for the HK45, when I spoke with them last week.

Well I just called them again to see where my P30 holster is, that was supposed to be shipped last week. The woman gave me all incorrect information last week. When I called today, my P30 holster is not yet ready, but may be by the end of the week.

BUT the woman today went to check with her R&D department, and they said that they do NOT have any plans to make a holster for the HK45 as of now.

I gave them a spiel about how there were many people looking for a holster for the HK45 and how popular it is. If everyone calls Safariland, they may get the idea.

I do apologize for passing along incorrect information.

M

·
0 Posts
Safariland holster

In the thread “HK45 Holsters” last week, I passed on some incorrect information. I was told by Safariland that they were going to have a holster in the beginning of the year for the HK45, when I spoke with them last week.

Well I just called them again to see where my P30 holster is, that was supposed to be shipped last week. The woman gave me all incorrect information last week. When I called today, my P30 holster is not yet ready, but may be by the end of the week.

BUT the woman today went to check with her R&D department, and they said that they do NOT have any plans to make a holster for the HK45 as of now.

I gave them a spiel about how there were many people looking for a holster for the HK45 and how popular it is. If everyone calls Safariland, they may get the idea.

I do apologize for passing along incorrect information.
Just to let you know, the Safariland 070 duty holster works for the HK45. The thumb snap is a little loose but it works until someone can make the specific model for the HK45

M

·
0 Posts
additional info

Just to let you know, the Safariland 070 duty holster works for the HK45. The thumb snap is a little loose but it works until someone can make the specific model for the HK45
The 070 that works is for the usp45.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts