HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I cannot believe some of you guys have been waiting that long for the HK45. It's almost July, almost every distributor has been saying June as well.

is the lead time the same for all other models? I've been waiting for my P30S for awhile now as well.

Hence why I said hell with the wait and purchased a USPc 9mm and USP 40 that was readily available.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Buy used, these guns normally get less then 1000 rounds and are extremely well taken care of by their loving owners. They easily are documented to deliver hundreds of thousands of rounds of service life. Good deals are abound and come with extras for great prices. I picked up a super loaded unit with tons of extras and super fash shipping for an awesome price.

Sent by "TheNexus" from the future on SkyNet

·
Registered
12 Posts
I cannot believe some of you guys have been waiting that long for the HK45. It's almost July, almost every distributor has been saying June as well.

is the lead time the same for all other models? I've been waiting for my P30S for awhile now as well.

Hence why I said hell with the wait and purchased a USPc 9mm and USP 40 that was readily available.
Don't get me started...it's been a painful 6 months. Mostly because there has been little to no information on when inventory might become available.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Don't get me started...it's been a painful 6 months. Mostly because there has been little to no information on when inventory might become available.
haha

Perhaps it's a scheme of HK to get us impatient fans to buy their other firearms, because they know we would/will. ;) jk

·
Registered
167 Posts
I agree, I definitely would feel better and would purchase more (given circumstances) if they were better at updates, etc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Soooo....anyone from H&K like to chime in on this? Maybe give an update to your loycal customers who are waiting so patiently for your wonderful products??? :)

·
Minister of Kraut Space Magic
319 Posts
Due to the unexpected HIGH demand in the U.S. for our products this year, sales have exceeded production making it very difficult to get re-supplied in a timely manner. HK Germany also manufactures for many other Countries...not just the U.S. We are trying to get as much product in as possible and as quickly as possible. HK is not the only manufacturer experiencing this problem.

Thank you for your patience.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Due to the unexpected HIGH demand in the U.S. for our products this year, sales have exceeded production making it very difficult to get re-supplied in a timely manner. HK Germany also manufactures for many other Countries...not just the U.S. We are trying to get as much product in as possible and as quickly as possible. HK is not the only manufacturer experiencing this problem.

Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the response. I know H&K is not the only manufacturer in this position, seems like everyone is out of everything! Is there any new anticipated ETA on when they might show? Thanks!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Election Years are ALWAYS high demand...I just hope we get the tan frame group buy faster than you poor guys....Best Luck to ya...keep us up on when they arrive

·
Registered
12 Posts
So has there been any sign of these at all? Keep hearing distributors are seeing everything BUT the HK45 (USP's, P30's, etc.)???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts