HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in the market for an HK45 v1 for months now. I've checked with every online store, including cross creek, cdnn, grabagun, buds, and roughly 50 other stores and can't find anything. Every store says the same thing - h&k hasn't shipped anything in a very long time. Has h&k suspended production for the consumer market?

Any idea where else I can look? Auction sites seem over priced and sketchy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I'm actually looking for a full size not a compact. I can find compacts pretty easily such as on grabagun for 968 shipped. What I can't find are full size models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a hard pill to swallow purchasing something for 200 bucks more than what cross creek sells (or used to) it for. I guess its a supply/demand thing.

Anyone have an inside track on when HK will start shipping new items to dealers?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've noticed the same thing about the lack of an HK45 fullsize in gun stores. I managed to locate one two weeks ago at a local LGS that I didn't know existed and they had a reasonable price but I'm more interested in the 45c when I get more gun money.

Just bought a P30 9mm.

Its going to be hard to find a full size or a lot of specific HKs with the buying craze going on thanks to the coming election and the end of the world Myth.

Remember a person who uses their own mind is usually (not always) much smarter than people as a group. Unfortunately the masses are going to still buy up the stuff like its the last supper.

-DBLAction454

·
Registered
904 Posts
I say get ahold of Mike from CrossCreek and see what he's got, its worth waiting for a good price from a reputable dealer....

He'll at least be honest with the time frame if he doesn't have any....

Great Guy to work with....

[email protected]

P.S. - He was just emailing me this weekend about a really nice HK USP 45T he's looking to move.... for anyone looking

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, check with Mike from CrossCreek. Good guy to deal with.
Thanks for all the replies. I did speak with Cross last week and unfortunately no stock available to purchase or order and no indication of when that will change. Sounds like the HK45 will just have to wait. It will make the purchase in the log run that much sweeter!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
There is a used for sale on glock talk. I cannot post a link. You haveto be a member and logged in to view the classifeid's there.
I'll verify it's still there and price now back in a few..still there in MD...say's 50rds shot $930 for gun and $20 shipping. Good luck i sure like mine!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts