HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there was going to be a Hk45 tactical with the threaded barrel and the match trigger coming out soon ?

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
One poster said the HK45 Tactical is already written into the HK45 User Manual - stay tuned! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
One poster said the HK45 Tactical is already written into the HK45 User Manual - stay tuned! :D
Yeah both the HK45 and HK45c Tactical are listed in the user manual included with the HK45. Not sure if they will come with the Match Trigger but sure hope so.

Also no word on when they will come out but one internet rumor stated by early summer 08.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
Yeah both the HK45 and HK45c Tactical are listed in the user manual included with the HK45. Not sure if they will come with the Match Trigger but sure hope so.

Also no word on when they will come out but one internet rumor stated by early summer 08.
Yeah, who knows when I am surprised they put out the HK45 so soon after the P30. My checking account hated it too.

·
Registered
870 Posts
I wonder if the hk45 tacticals will come with the bag or the hard plastic case?

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I want both, my usp45tac and usp45ct are lonely with only the p2ksk40 to keep them company

·
Registered
158 Posts
Me to, I want a HKc Tac. Would be a great off duty or back up to the Tac that I have now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts