HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone with the latest release date on the HK45s? I'm assuming it shouldn't be too much longer with the release of the P30...anyone? bueller...bueller?

·
Registered
616 Posts
you know what they say about assumption!

I think you will probably see the HK45 bt Q2 2008, as far as the HK45c...Im guessing Q4 08, Q1 09.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JLStorm, thanks for the response and I've unfortunately made the mistake of making an a** out of assuming as well :)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them either. It's hard to tell when they will bring it in.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I sometimes wonder if they will just "go back to the drawing" board and not even bother releasing it. I don't believe that is going to happen, but it wouldn't really surprise me. :(

·
Registered
870 Posts
HK has said Nov. Dec. The past few times I called them. And the HK45c would be out in the spring of next year.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I just want to finally get a P30 to keep me company until the HK45 arrives :).

·
Registered
15 Posts
The HK rep at the AUSA show said that they were already being shipped... I said "really? to where?" I have not seen or heard of any being around yet. It would be nice if the HK45c was out as I want one!!

·
Premium Member
3,970 Posts
uhh ohhh, I feel my wallet getting lighter this XMas season!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
uhh ohhh, I feel my wallet getting lighter this XMas season!
I know the feeling :). I also heard that the HK45's are starting to ship and will be out the end of November/beginning of December. I am hoping that this is true as it would make a great X-Mas gift.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
I know the feeling :). I also heard that the HK45's are starting to ship and will be out the end of November/beginning of December. I am hoping that this is true as it would make a great X-Mas gift.
:380: Good now I know what to expect from you.

·
Registered
742 Posts
I dunno... prepare for the worst... pray for the best

More importantly, what will they be asking for it and how many will be available. $1k for a pistol is a bit much nowadays; yes, 1911 guys will drop twice that and perhaps 2.5X that figure, but they are a cult into their own. The world economy SHOULD have all gunmakers a bit uneasy as those that have them have many and those who (may one day wakeup and realize that they) need them are many, but with job losses many of the late comers will be able to (and are) finding that used M&Ps, Glocks and Walthers in 9mm can be had for less than half the cost of a new P30 (9mm, .45 and probably .40 S&W and .357 Sig).

If the world economy were different I'd love to scratch up the venture capital and buy one of these companies, but the economic indicators probably are spelling "Sell" in the not too distant future.

I don't see a long sustained increase in sales in the near future and companies like H&K (and the semi-custom 1911 makers) will be in for some lean times ahead, I suspect. The P30 should be assembled here to knock a few hundred dollars off of the cost of the machine. The curreny exchange rate is abysmal with no end in sight.

Either way, I'm sure they are nice for what they are and will make a lot of persons happy.

·
Registered
616 Posts
More importantly, what will they be asking for it and how many will be available. $1k for a pistol is a bit much nowadays; yes, 1911 guys will drop twice that and perhaps 2.5X that figure, but they are a cult into their own. The world economy SHOULD have all gunmakers a bit uneasy as those that have them have many and those who (may one day wakeup and realize that they) need them are many, but with job losses many of the late comers will be able to (and are) finding that used M&Ps, Glocks and Walthers in 9mm can be had for less than half the cost of a new P30 (9mm, .45 and probably .40 S&W and .357 Sig).

If the world economy were different I'd love to scratch up the venture capital and buy one of these companies, but the economic indicators probably are spelling "Sell" in the not too distant future.

I don't see a long sustained increase in sales in the near future and companies like H&K (and the semi-custom 1911 makers) will be in for some lean times ahead, I suspect. The P30 should be assembled here to knock a few hundred dollars off of the cost of the machine. The curreny exchange rate is abysmal with no end in sight.

Either way, I'm sure they are nice for what they are and will make a lot of persons happy.
They are aiming to sell to agencies at discounts and the have's of which there are MANY in the US...the have nots are an afterthought at best. There will always be a market for HK and custom 1911's, and as long as supply is lower than demand they will keep commanding a premium.

·
Registered
870 Posts
MLSECPRO HQ has them listed for $899 in the MLSECPRO HQ WTS HK guns section. I've seen them listed online a few places in that price range.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts