HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep reading about people sending their HK45's to have trigger work done by either Bruce Gray or Bill Springfield. Do the C's also benefit from this work or just the full-size? What are the perceptible differences between the two?

(Oh, and for simplicity's sake let's assume both are V1.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
As an owner of many Grayguns SIG's, I can tell you that sending your HK to Bruce is money well spent. I've always wanted an HK and finally found the right one at the right time. My first opinion was that the gun strikes me as being well built and very reliable; however, the trigger left a LOT to be desired. I sent it to Bruce immediately and got it back last week--after only ten days, I might add.

Now, the gun is everything it should be.

A bit of advice though: I took a chance and did the "Competition Short Reset" instead of the RRCDP that I usually do with my personal defense guns...and I'm glad that I did. IN MY OPINION the CSR on the HK is much more like the RRCDP on the SIG Sauer. I have a Ti-Rant 45 on the way now...it'll make a righteous night stand gun.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Same trigger systems.
This should be a sticky :)....just adapting to them is all for me but Bruce would be my choice if HK could not help....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I always hear people talking about getting work done to the HK45's trigger/trigger guard so I was confused as to why that's never mentioned in regards to the compacts (or at least less frequently).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts