HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

does anybody know if these guns have the same buffer-system?The usp compact has a different than the usp and this is not that much efficient than its bigger brother...

so which buffer-system does the 45c have?the spring or the piston???

thanks
tommy

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys for the fast reply...

could it be that the full size hk 45 will have more recoil then the piston-equipped usp???
isnt it a step backward???

i am not sure which gun should i get...the usp .45 or hk 45

thanks

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
HK claims that the nylon buffer offers better controlabilty.

Personally myself I've never noticed much of a difference between the USP Full Frame using the captive spring within the mainspring and the USP Compact / P2000 with the buffer on the mainspring. However everyone is different.

·
Registered
11 Posts
thanks guys for the fast reply...

could it be that the full size hk 45 will have more recoil then the piston-equipped usp???
isnt it a step backward???

i am not sure which gun should i get...the usp .45 or hk 45

thanks
Hi, I have the USP Tactical .45 and the HK45 and for me, the USP Tactical .45 has more of a 'push' recoil, similar to a 1911, while the HK45 has more of a 'snap' recoil, like a .40 S&W. So for me the HK45 is snappier. Truth be told, I prefer the USP overall, except for the grip. Might be because I have more rounds with the USP than the HK45 (?).

Thanks,
Jess

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would think that overall length and weight would have more impact on recoil than the type of recoil assembly in regards to these two models

1 - 8 of 8 Posts