HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would you do?

Am thinking of saving for a great .45 w/ suppressor.

My question is would you guys wait for an Hk45 with threaded barrel or get the Mark23?

Thanks for your comments.

Fan

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'd go for the Mark 23...

I think a USP Tactical Vs. HK45 W/threaded is a more worthy comparison...I still think I'd just go with the Tactical, however.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mark 23 all the way. Once you want one, no matter what else you get, you won't be satisfied until you have one. :17:

·
Registered
851 Posts
I own a USP Tactical 45 and I've shot the Mark 23. The Mark 23 is one of the most accurate guns I've shot and it is not a bear to shoot even with small hands like mine. If you have the bread to spend, get the Mark 23. If not, you always have the Tacticals to fall back on. It's nice to have choices. :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
I had been waiting for the HK45 for months, I couldnt wait any more and bought a tactical with a fake Knights suppressor. With the can on it it looks sooooooo BAD ASS. I Just wish my state would let us have the real deal!!!!! Go with the Tactical, and with the money you save on the MK23 you can buy a nice can!!!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Having had both a Mk23 and a USP Tactical I unequivocally say to get the Tactical and you will not miss the MK23. The Mk23 was super-bad, but not more so than the Tactical, and the Tactical is more manageable size wise.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The Tactical is more manageable, and I'd imagine HK45 to be even more so................but......nothing's in the class of Mark23. It's a special handgun like the Desert Eagle though it is at least more practical than the DE.

I agree that HK45 Tactical vs. USP45 Tactical is a better comparison.

·
Registered
217 Posts
When's the expected arrival of HK45 with threaded barrel? It's a small modification and a definite "value added" money maker for HK and I'm surprised it's not here already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the Mark 23 the Tactical and the Compact Tactical all in .45, they are all great. And they do the job they were intended for. I love em.

·
Registered
45 Posts
For the price of the Mk23, you could get the HK45 AND the can......

Not that the Mk23 isn't a great handgun and worth owning (same with a USP45 Tac), but if I had 2k to spare, I would go with the HK45 and the suppressor....

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had been waiting for the HK45 for months, I couldnt wait any more and bought a tactical with a fake Knights suppressor. With the can on it it looks sooooooo BAD ASS. I Just wish my state would let us have the real deal!!!!! Go with the Tactical, and with the money you save on the MK23 you can buy a nice can!!!!!!
I hope this guy reads this or any body elese that might have a fake knights suppressor. Does the gun shoot and cycle the slide correctly with fake suppresor mounted?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts