HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a HK45 and shot it today for the first time. all i can say is wow. I dont think I will ever purchase any other brand of handgun. I was really impressed that is has less recoil then my glock 32, 357 sig caliber. I have never shot a hand gun that just feels right at home in my hand. I have found that firearm in the HK45

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad you are enjoying your new gun. You are now infected~

·
Registered
62 Posts
Purchased a HK45 and shot it today for the first time. all i can say is wow. I dont think I will ever purchase any other brand of handgun. I was really impressed that is has less recoil then my glock 32, 357 sig caliber. I have never shot a hand gun that just feels right at home in my hand. I have found that firearm in the HK45
Excellent choice.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Welcome to the club. This time last year I owned Zero HK's.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
45c or P30 next?
This is a decision I'm currently working out myself. That HK45 has been mine for about a month now, 550rds through her & not one problem. It's amazing how well it becomes an extention of my hands! Not sure what I want next, but I'd really like to get another carry, & the P200SK seems to be next. But then again, I can carry a P30 or 45C just as easy! Oh, I can't wait. Guess I'll just get them all!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
You can carry any of those options if you dress around it and get quality leather or kydex to hold it. Good luck and enjoy the HK ride.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Nothing shoots like an HK! I sure miss my USP 45, never should have sold that thing...:100000:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had the XDm9 3.8. I bought it because the P30 was several hundred dollars more but I did like the P30 better when I tested them out. I regretted that decision after a few trips to the range and then I waited until I found a buyer for the XDm. I wanted a 9mm thinking that I'd get my wife to go shooting and wanted something she could handle but that never happened. So, when I did finally get a buyer I was felt free to get the HK45!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I agree, Just recently I have sold off all other handguns (except my Springfield TRP 1911) and replaced them with HKs. I now have 6... in the process of coverting all to LEM as well with the exception of my 9SD which has a match trigger upgrade. Ready to sell my P30L just so I can turn around and buy the same thing in LEM>

Basically what I am saying is HKs are like crack, your addicted after the first hit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts