HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyonw heard anything more about the first batch of HK45's... I know, I know, this has been asked and answered at least a dozen times... Last I heard they were due out anytime between Nov. 15 and early next year... Just curious, have $$ in hand....

thanks

PS: this is not meant to start a flame war about HK's marketing and failure to meet earlier time lines.... just curious what people are hearing...

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Like yourself I am eagerly waiting for one. I have heard the same thing with the HK45's supposedly shipping out to dealers anytime from mid November to sometime January 08 :mad:. I would love to have one by Christmas (this year :D) the lastest.

·
Registered
569 Posts
How hard is it to install a LEM into an HK....I want to get my HK45 produced in Germany and Switch over the trigger when its possible.

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I couldn't wait anymore! I bought a USP tactical!
already have one? just a bit too big in my hand to be used for my duty gun. I love my Tac, but I really want the HK45 and HK45c for my work guns....

like I said above, I was just curious if anyone had heard anything new?

thanks

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,921 Posts
the eternal question who knows when? I too am hoping that sometime soon

·
Registered
51 Posts
What trigger configurations will the HK45 be released in?

I've heard there will be several configs....what are the differences between them?

·
Registered
36 Posts
What trigger configurations will the HK45 be released in?

This I'd like to know as well. Being a lefty and all.

If I saw a HK45c in an abmi, lefty, or LEM configuration, I think i'd wet myself, or faint.

But no worries, I'll see one in 2 to 3 years...

Anyone have a theory about control lever compatibility between the USPc & the HK45c????

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the first run will allegedly be available only in traditional DA/SA. However, I am told you will be able to do the LEM conversion if you wish..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts