HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my HK45 today. Haven't had a chance to shoot her yet, had to get back to work..... The grip is a HUGE improvement over the USP for me, I have short fingers... Now I just need to get a holster for her, and she will be my new work gun....

PS: Greg Bell, I am eagerly following your HK45 experiment.....

·
Registered
227 Posts
Happy to here that the HK45s are not collecting dust anywhere. More fodder for HK to become more civilian friendly!

Congrats!

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree! Are there any holsters available yet?
Specifically, not to my knowledge.... however, I am told it will fit in holsters made for the P30?

I just wanted to add............... I put the smaller back strap on mine. OH MY GOD, the HK45 with the smaller back strap has the perfect grip (for me). My buddy who just bought a Glock 21sf commented he might transition to the HK45 with the smaller back strap........... needless to say, this is a HUGE jump for him, he is a Glock guy.......

good luck

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Congrats LCSO264! Now save up for the HK45c that is coming out soon :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree! Are there any holsters available yet?
I also picked up my HK45 yesterday.

I have a Galco FX (suede lined version of the FLETCH), made for a USPf 40. Galco lists this same holster for all calibers of USPf. It fits the HK45 like a glove. The HK45 sticks out the end of the holster about 1/4". I no longer have the USPf, so I don't know if it did the same. The topstrap only works for hammer down carry, and this was true for the USPf as well.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterG3.asp?ProductID=2259&GunID=61

Galco's model number is FX292.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Mine's on the way too!!!

I suppose it's in a big brown truck headed to my FFL. :350:
I can't wait. I've been looking forward to it since it was announced.

The 45C may be next!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Congrats LCSO! See, I wasn't lying about the grip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts